Reclens Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution's unique formulation works in four ways.
- Cleans - PHMB is a powerful antimicrobial, antifungal agent which kills bacteria and sterilises the lens.
- Comforts - poloxamer 407 enhance the removal of protein from the lens eliminating irritation and rubbing.
- Protects - HPMC relieves dryness & irritation in the eye, by forming a lubrication shield on the lens which provides all day comfort.
- Stores – you can store your lens in Reclens MPS Solution for up to 30 days.
Comes with 2x 500ml bottles of solution
Directions and Precautions
Remove the blue safety ring and screw the cap tightly back on the bottle. This will pierce the tip and the bottle is ready for use.
Cleaning: Pour Reclens MPS on both sides of the lens. Gently rub the lens for 20 seconds.
Rinsing: Rinse both sides of the lens thoroughly with Reclens MPS for 5 seconds to remove debris.
- Place contact lens in the case filled with fresh Reclens MPS (Soak for atleast 4 hours).
- Rinse contact lenses every time with Reclens MPS prior to insertion.
- Discard the solution in the case, rinse it with Reclens MPS and air dry, including the lids.
- Change your lens case every three months.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if blue safety ring is damaged or missing.
- Do not use directly on eyes, remove contact lenses before use. Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Do not mix with other fluids except as directed.
- Always discard solution from lens case after use.
- Do not transfer solution to another container.
- Use before expiry date, and discard unused solution 90 days after opening.
Active Ingredients: Polyhexamethylene Biguanide
Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Chloride, Boric Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Borax, Poloxamer, Disodium Edentate, Purified Water