Excilor Enhanced Nail Fungal Treatment Solution penetrates the nail without filing and acts promptly to block the progression of the fungal nail infection. Visible results from two weeks on.
Helps to rebuild the damaged nail structure. This will improve the cosmetic aspect of the nail and provides a barrier against fungal nail infections.
The nails grow back healthier and stronger so recontamination is being prevented.
- Effective fungal nail treatment
- Visible results when the nail begins to grow back
- Easy to use
- 1 minute a day, no filing required
Instructions and Precautions
- Clean the nail and completely remove any nail varnish (if wearing any) before using Excilor®.
- Use the brush to completely coat the nail and underneath the nail rim with the product. Make sure you apply Excilor® generously twice a day (once in the morning and once in the evening). For the best results treat the infected area for a minimum of 3 months. It is recommended to continue treatment until the healthy nail has regrown.
- Allow the nail to dry (1 to 2 minutes) before putting on socks and/or shoes.
- Regularly cut your nails .
- For external use only
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients
- Avoid all contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- If the product comes into contact with eyes or mucous membranes rinse with plenty of water
- There is no clinical data available on the use of the product by children during pregnancy or breastfeeding women
- Diabetics with foot problems should consult their doctor before using Excilor®
- Do not use the product after its expiry date
Ethyl lactate, acetic acid, penetration enhancer, film-forming agent, water, glycerol, polysorbate 80, cetyl acetate, acetylated lanolin alcohols, biotin and preservative (contains no parabens)