Leukoplast Soft White Dressing with Covermed® uses hypoallergenic* adhesive with excellent skin tolerance which can be gently removed from the skin as well as from body hair. Sensitive skin is liable to maceration, irritation, or allergic reactions when covered with an inappropriate adhesive dressing.
What makes for gentle protection:
- Hypoallergenic* acrylic adhesive
- Excellent skin tolerance
- Highly permeable to air and water vapour
- Soft and conformable non-woven substrate
- Absorbent wound pad laminated with polyethylene net
- Easy, painless dressing change
- Cut to size. Cut off an appropriate length using a pair of clean, sharp scissors to prevent the shredding of edges and contamination.
- Remove the protective film. Hold the strip in one hand and peel off the upper protective film with thumb and index finger of the other.
- Apply and remove the second protective film. Place the wound pad centrally on the wound. Make sure that you only touch the plaster on the protective film and the backside, never the wound pad itself. Remove the remaining protective film.
- Smooth out and press
Smooth out the dressing so that it adheres evenly. Apply only slight pressure and avoid tension. To increase the adhesive strength, you can warm the patch between the palms of your hands before applying it.