Carnation Finger and Toe Bandage is a soft comfortable bandage made specifically to cover fingers and toes.
- Protects finger and toe injuries
- Easy and quick to cut to size and apply
- Can be used as a closed finger or toe bandage or for more support as a finger stall
- Includes plastic applicator
Directions and Precautions
- Ensure the skin is clean and dry, and appropriate wound dressings are in place
- Cut a length of Carnation Finger and Toe Bandages that is around two and a half times the length of the finger or toe you will be treating.
- Place the full length of the bandage onto the applicator, then place the applicator over the finger or toe.
- Extend the bandage down past the bottom of the applicator, then pull the applicator up.
- Twist the bandage a full 360° turn, then place on the finger/toe again.
- Tape the end of the Carnation Finger and Toe Bandage in place for extra security.
Not suitable for diabetics or those with circulatory disorders without professional advice. Discontinue use if irritation develops.