Carnation Hydrocorn offers a gentle, effective way to remove corns.
- Clear self-adhesive straps hold the central hydrocolloid disc firmly in place
- Central disc adheres firmly to the corn site and retains the body’s natural moisture, forming a gel which cushions the corn and softens the skin allowing gentle corn removal
- Removes corns naturally over an average 20 day period
- Can be used to protect a corn site after initial corn removal
- Helps to slow down the recurrence of a corn
Carnation Hydrocorn is available in packs of 10 dressings.
Directions and Precautions
- Wash feet with soap and water, dry thoroughly
- Using paper finger lift, remove dressing from backing sheet. Folding sheet back and gently lifting central disc may ease removal
- Apply central disc over corn and press firmly to adhere
- The adhesive straps aid adhesion and can be trimmed as required. Remove paper finger lift before finally securing
- Repeat treatment every 2 days until corn is easily removed.
Not suitable for diabetics or those with circulatory disorders without professional advice. Discontinue use if irritation develops.