Carnation Ingrowing Toenail Protector is made from a high performance gel which creates a layer of protection around the big toe, gently cushioning and protecting from painful pressure.
- Gently cushions and protects the area of the toe affected by the ingrowing toenail
- Instant relief
- Podiatrist designed
- Washable and reusable
- Extra soft gel stretches to fit all sizes and can be cut to size for larger toes
Directions and Precautions
- Ensure skin is clean and dry.
- Try Carnation Ingrowing Toenail Protector on the affected toe for length, remove and if required cut to length following the appropriate line next to the open end of the protector.
- Place the protector onto the affected toe with the Carnation logo uppermost and the open spaces placed over the nail edges. These spaces can be enlarged if needed by removing the protector from the toe and cutting the perforated section.
- Remove the protector overnight or remove for 8 hours within every 24 hours to allow the skin to breathe.
Not suitable for diabetics or those with circulatory disorders without professional advice. Discontinue use if irritation develops