Carnation Cold Sore Patch discreetly protects the lips from contamination and helps prevent the coldsore from spreading, whilst the hypoallergenic adhesive also contains a natural antiseptic.
- Invisible protection for cold sores
- Discreetly protects from contamination
- Helps prevent spreading
- Hypoallergenic adhesive also contains natural antiseptic
- Pack of 10
Directions and Precautions
For best results apply as soon as the first signs of a cold sore (itching, tingling, reddening) appear
- Thoroughly wash your hands and ensure the affected area is clean and dry with no traces of cream
- Open the protective pouch and remove the patch by lifting the film from the opposite side
- Position the adhesive side over the cold sore, apply slight pressure and release the patch from the backing film. Do not touch the affected area.
- Leave in place until the patch starts to detach
- Continue treatment until cold sore is healed.
Discontinue use if irritation develops.