The Aircast Cryo Cuff Knee is anatomically designed to completely fit the knee.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Acute sprains
Directions and Precautions
- Connect tube to empty cooler
- Fill cooler with water to line, then add ice
- Apply empty cuff
- Connect tube to cuff
- Open cooler air vent
- Raise cooler above cuff until cuff is full. Do not raise higher than 38cm above cuff
- Close cooler air vent
- Disconnect tube from cuff by pressing quick-disconnect on tube.
WARNING: This device can be cold enough to cause serious injury. Read and understand all warnings and instructions for use before using this device. Additional warnings appear in the instructions for use.